All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
An accredited, full-service medical education company with an excellent work environment and top-notch client roster. They are involved in the research, design, and implementation of educational programs for health care professionals.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing all aspects for his/her specific client from inception to completion. Additionally, he/she is responsible for leading and guiding the team managing the implementation of programming. External responsibilities include establishing and maintaining strong relationships with pharmaceutical marketing and sales management.
- Oversee all aspects of managing his/her account
- Oversee financial management for assigned account including: managing the overall budget, reporting revenue recognition, handling reconciliation, creating invoicing schedules, etc.
- Track and distribute programs and funding
- Prepare, review and distribute financial and management reports to various levels of client and internal management
- Prepare and deliver presentations and materials for new business pitches, services, training the sales force, etc.
- Work with the IT department to incorporate client requests into database, reports and web sites
- Act as liaison to various levels of the product/brand management and sales force teams regarding funding, tracking and other concerns in the area of the process
- Manage issue resolution with client
- Handle any special projects as assigned by the EVP, Client Services Director or Group Account Manager
- Manage and execute special programs (i.e. consultancy, larger regionals, etc.) as assigned
- Lead, guide and mentor the account teams by promoting positive interpersonal relationships, disseminating key organizational information to the team and ensuring team members are properly trained and developed
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, and incorporate the principles into your duties and responsibilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or comparable business experience is required.
- Hospitality Management degree preferred.