All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Director Of Client Services, Neurology
A small medical communications/publishing company.
The Director of Client Services is responsible for creating, managing, and maximizing new promotional business opportunities within pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotechnology industries.
- Aggressively seek out, identify, prioritize, and manage new business opportunities with pharma, biotech, and medical device companies to create measurable business results
- Work with the group sales and marketing staff to set aggressive, yet achievable revenue goals
- Develop marketing initiatives, assess new and existing markets, and analyze business opportunities
- Foster creativity and innovation
- Assist in the development of new products and services
- Foster appropriate interactions and working relationships with all operations departments, e.g., marketing, management, creative, editorial, program management, IT, compliance, and finance
- Keep abreast of pharmaceutical industry trends and guidelines as they pertain to new business development, products, and services
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in professional sales, business development, partnership management and related functions in the medical communications arena
- 4 year college degree
- Exceptional knowledge of pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Proven track record of establishing new business and building strategic relationships with clients
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team-based environment
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize key initiatives and develop budgets