All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Account Services Associate
Our client, a pioneer in the healthcare communication field, creates full-service healthcare education and marketing solutions. Experience, ground breaking ideas, and proven success means our people have the intelligence to help you achieve optimal results.
Summary of the Job
Responsibilities for this position would include, but not be limited to: Basic knowledge of the disease states and products; basic knowledge of Pharma Industry Codes and Guidelines, complete understanding of policies and procedures; complete understanding of quality assurance, compliance, and Personal Information (PI) policies; ability to create and manage to project and internal timeline; assisting in the development of program communications; manage the participant and client recruitment processes; ability to contribute to project meetings with client; assist in development of all post-meeting activities; beginning project budget management skills; ability to successfully lead internal cross-functional team.
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills; strong leadership through example and sharing of knowledge
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to be proactive
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate
- Strong ability to perform under pressure with excellent stress management skills
- Strong client relations/customer service and management skills
- Objective driven and not task driven
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and mail merges
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and database management
- Project management experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.