All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Business Development Manager
Our client is dedicated to changing physician behavior by developing and implementing innovative programs that utilize the latest evidence-based medicine and strategic relationships with scientific thought leaders.
Our client is seeking a Business Development Manager. This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. The ideal candidate has excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, is assertive and extremely motivated.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for all activities related to the successful implementation of a yearly sales/business plan for their region. The successful candidate will meet and exceed sales quota for quarterly and yearly new orders and revenue targets in the sale of advertising, sponsorship and Internet based products and services. The successful candidate shall demonstrate the ability to define and identify new product and customer opportunities based on market needs; quantify opportunities as to value and probability while identifying critical risks and the ability to document and track performance on new prospects and opportunities in SalesForce.com.
Requirements for this position include:
- 3+ years of sales in the pharmaceutical or medical education sector
- Demonstrated ability to develop new business
- Demonstrated knowledge of ACCME guidelines, OIG and FDA regulations regarding on- and off-label promotion
- Advanced to expert computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or other on-line sales management system
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in business, science, administration, or other relevant field