All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
EVP, Managing Director
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
- An entrepreneur who can affect change and lead an organization into the future.
- A person of character that welcomes change, is not satisfied with the status quo, and is an independent thinker.
- Someone who is not afraid to take risk or ask for help.
- Someone who has learned from his/her failures and successes and can apply those learnings to the organization.
- Leadership & Strategic Planning
- Collaborates with the organization’s senior management establishing short- term and long-term goals, objectives, plans, and policies for the organization. Collaborates with the organization’s senior management to ensure the operations are being executed in accordance with company goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Manages and leads for organizational growth and profitability
- Leads the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Motivates and leads a high performance executive team; attracts recruits and retains members, mentoring and enabling professional growth and career development.
- Provides leadership to the organization offering advice, guidance, direction and authorization to carry out major plans, new service offerings, standards, and procedures compliant with established policies.
- Able to identify & forecast industry trends, changing client needs, and regulatory influence, and appropriately position the organization in response to ensure future growth, success, and innovation.
- Infuses innovation into service/programs to develop offerings with competitive advantage
- Establishes and reinforces a culture of growth and enthusiasm
- Collaborates and builds strategic partnerships with other organizations.
- Management & Operations
- Collaborates with the organization’s executive management with planning and directing the daily operations of the organization through subordinate managers.
- Reviews operating results, comparing with established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to enhance results.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communication throughout the organization.
- Manages and supervises several key positions within the organization. Collaborates with setting goals and objectives, monitors progress, assists with performance development, and measures job performance. Maintains open performance and development communication encouraging growth.
- Oversees adequacy and soundness of organization’s tactical structure.
- Reports organization profitability, business goals and objectives to Parent Company on a quarterly basis.
- Reviews and provides ops revisions to organization’s publications and regulatory documents as necessary.
- New Business Development
- Actively builds client relationships and new business leads to solidify current client base, build organic growth and generate new client profitability
- Represents the organization with clients by attending new business meetings, business functions and participating in new business pitches.
- Presents the organization’s capabilities and proposals to existing and potential clients.
- Spearheads RFP evaluation and development.
- Bachelor’s degree; graduate or post graduate degree a plus (particularly post doctorate degree)
- 10 - 15 years prior management experience
- Minimum 10 years industry experience
- Scientific acumen
- Technical acumen - understand how to utilize new media
- Leverages new channels/media in communication strategies
- Consistently delivers distinctively innovative enhancements
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills
- Enjoys client contact and working with client to determine what is best for the client and the business
- Superior problem solving skills; able to make sound judgments