All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Medical Writer
Our client is an ACCME-accredited medical education company, devoted to identifying unmet needs in physician education and clinical competence.
The Medical Writer (MW) will serve as a lead CME content writer in our client’s core therapeutic areas of interest. The MW will liaise with and maintain regular communication with program management to assist in tracking/meeting of timelines and ensuring work is completed within the assigned budget. The MW will also liaise with recruited faculty to guide the content development process. The MW will be secondarily responsible for crafting educational gap analyses for potential CME projects and for writing outcomes reports for executed programs. In addition, the MW will assist program management in identification of potential faculty in relevant therapeutic areas.
We seek an individual who has a passion for developing clear, accurate educational content that encourages learner improvements in patient care. The ideal candidate will bring strong medical writing skills, including an understanding of and ability to integrate adult learning principles into content design. If you are seeking a high-energy, team-oriented environment that allows you to apply your medical writing skills in a company devoted to the provision of exemplary CME, consider this opportunity.
The successful candidate should have:
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- High internal motivation
- Strong sense of teamwork
- Experience working in a matrix environment
- Ability to consistently meet reasonable deadlines as defined by program management staff
- Flexibility in the face of shifting priorities
- Strong knowledge of adult learning principles
- All candidates
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences from an accredited college or university, ideally combined with a Master’s degree, PhD, PharmD, RN, or MD
- RN or PharmD with residency and publication/writing experience or experience in medical communications or pharmaceutical field strongly preferred
- 3+ years in CME writing (Senior candidates 5+ years)
- 1+ year of experience in writing of educational gap analyses/needs assessments
- Senior candidates 3+ years
- Experience writing for specialty audiences in Hematology/Oncology and/or Neurology strongly preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel
This position has been filled and is posted for archival information only. Feel free to submit a resume with the button below for any future openings.
If you would like to see similar positions, please visit this link.