All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Scientific Director, Oncology
A global medical communications company.
- Reviewing output to add value in terms of content, direction, flow, scientific accuracy and meeting strategic objectives
- Contributing to the strategic development and leading the implementation of publication plans
- Developing and maintaining scientific leadership role with selected clients
- Ensuring content quality of medical writing output meets or exceeds client’s communication objectives
- Managing throughput of medical writing output to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of programs [This is a shared responsibility with Editorial Manager, SMW, PM, AD]
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues, clients, external authors and opinion leaders
- Acting as in-house scientific expert for allocated therapeutic areas; maintaining and updating knowledge and expertise and proactively sharing insights and relevance with team
- Identifying trends in industry and agency environment and exploring relevance and application
This position has been filled and is posted for archival information only. Feel free to submit a resume with the button below for any future openings.
If you would like to see similar positions, please visit this link.