All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Sr. Account Manager
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
The Sr. Account Manager’s primary role is to provide overall project support and manage overall accounts on the project and tactical level, and serve as primary point of contact for client in all project-related issues. The Sr. Account Manager will manage a medical education plan for one client with multiple brands, from strategic concept development through implementation and financial reconciliation. He or she will serve as a main client contact and will collaborate with other team members to deliver successful programs and meet client goals. The Sr. Account Manager will also leverage his or her scientific acumen and tactical experience to assist in the organic growth of the account.
Program Coordination/Account Management
- Provides upper management with professional updates on program and fiscal status of account
- Masters client relations skills
- Manages the development and production of account assigned communication tactics
- External correspondence associated with tactical development and coordination
- Articulates and defends Plan of Action (POA) for tactical recommendations
- Strengthens and leverages key opinion leader relationships to further account revenue growth
- Manages client relationship by serving as account key contact; furthers account revenue growth
- Leverages all account relationships (medical, clinical) in order to increase account revenues of brands and therapeutic class categories
- Supports creation of annual brand tactical plan and financial estimates
- Responsible for overall account fiscal status, including reconciliation
- Gains experience by assisting in strategic concept development through tactical implementation.
- Operational knowledge of scientific, promotional med ed, interactive, and strategic offerings
- Interacts with external vendors for obtaining price quotes and expanding armamentarium of possible client offerings
- Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
- 5-7+ years experience in a medical education company
- Strong interpersonal skills - talent for client service and team collaboration
- Working and operational knowledge of MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Possess excellent communication (written and oral), analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
- Passion for excellence - extremely detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Solutions oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in life science or degree in liberal arts, marketing or communications with interest in pharmaceutical marketing.