All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Project Manager
A global medical communications company.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. The talented individual will manage medical education plans from strategic concept development through implementation and execution. The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for driving organic growth, managing account teams, project development, and execution of multiple account initiatives leveraging scientific acumen and tactical experience.
- Providing team leadership, offering advice, guidance, and direction
- Leading the development, communication, and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Managing the planning and execution of account operations
- Articulating and defending POA for tactical recommendations
- Acting as primary client contact, establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Collaborating with senior management to ensure operations are being executed in accordance with company goals and objectives
- Managing and supervising account staff setting goals and objectives, monitoring progress, measuring job performance, and encouraging growth
- 4-6 years medical communication experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organized with ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to make sound judgments
- Willingness to travel
- Degree in life science or degree in liberal arts, marketing or communications with a strong appreciation for medical science writing and interest in pharmaceutical marketing.
This position has been filled and is posted for archival information only. Feel free to submit a resume with the button below for any future openings.
If you would like to see similar positions, please visit this link.