All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Junior-Senior Scientific Program Directors/Medical Editors
Our client goes beyond the traditional approach to produce cutting-edge medical education publications. Their capabilities are distinguished by access to renowned thought leaders and practicing clinicians from all medical disciplines who provide discerning expert opinion and clinical commentary.
Our client is searching for junior and senior level scientific program directors with prior medical publishing, medical communications experience to develop content for medical education programs in various media and therapeutic areas, including rheumatology, oncology, and CNS. A Master’s degree or higher in biologic sciences or healthcare field is required. Candidates should have the ability to analyze and interpret complex clinical data to prepare documents, slides, and papers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop content, including hands-on creation of scientific outlines, drafts, and other material for advisory boards, slide kits, educational symposia, teleconferences, monographs
- Edit manuscripts, slides, executive summaries for accuracy, clarity
- Incorporate author/reviewer revisions
- Ensure projects are prepared appropriately for client medicolegal review
- Oversee accuracy and messaging of prducts through all stages of content development
- Participate in planning of and attendance at advisory boards
- Provide strategic oversight and assure editorial quality of projects
- Interface with faculty, account services, art, and meetings departments regarding content and design
- Travel to client and onsite programs as needed
- 2-7+ years as an editor in medical education, medical publishing, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Master’s degree in science or higher
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
- Experience in oncology, rheumatology, CNS a plus
- Project management skills