All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A pharmaceutical and healthcare marketing agency.
We are seeking an accomplished Medical Director with diverse pharmaceutical experience focusing on Medical Education and Communications. The ideal candidate will be a team leader and builder, strategic and insightful. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding team with a solid record of growth. The Medical Director provides a high level of scientific strategic direction for clients and helps set the scientific standard for the company. The MD ensures that the highest levels of scientific rigor and strategic integrity are maintained; is responsible for relationships with key opinion leaders; partners with the account team to ensure successful client relationships.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direction and scientific support for existing and new business, promoting strategic and creative excellence and scientific rigor for all client projects and proposals
- Primary point of contact for the client medical team and for physician advisors/authors
- Scientific supervision for account(s); guides all projects within the account to guarantee that they are scientifically sound and are adhering to the highest levels of strategic integrity
- Overall execution of all project components to ensure delivery of end products that are strategically, scientifically, and clinically on target across the spectrum of projects
- Participate in new business development; partner closely with senior managers to develop strategic, compelling programs
- Write, develop and edit materials as needed, including outlines and manuscripts, ensuring scientific integrity and accuracy of medical/clinical and marketing messages
- Identify and communicate with Key Opinion Leaders
- Review materials developed by freelance writers for scientific accuracy, messaging and completeness; maintain content-related communications and direct development of their work
- Attend client meetings, advisory boards, medical conferences and internal team meetings
- Keep up to date with current literature, FDA regulatory guidelines, information, developments and research on assigned products
- Must demonstrate an understanding of promotional and medical education programs with proven ability to supervise and execute research/scientific activities
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned by supervisor
- Advanced Degree (PhD, MD, Pharmd) and relevant medical education experience