All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Senior Program Director
Full-service, Continuing Medical Education (CME) agency that services strategic development and implementation of long-term medical education programs.
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Program Director. The talented individual will manage medical education plans from strategic concept development through implementation and execution. The Senior Program Director will be responsible for driving organic growth, managing account teams, program development, and execution of multiple account initiatives leveraging scientific acumen and tactical experience.
- Establish, maintain, and enhance funder relationships
- Grow existing funders and identify opportunities for additional educational initiatives
- Oversees grant development and submission
- Identify needs for educational programs and services
- Oversee all aspects of development and implementation of programs
- Demonstrates strong understanding of CME guidelines
- Oversee the development of program with medically/scientifically accurate content
- Research materials and resources for inclusion in program content
- Provide clear direction and leadership when working with internal departments and team members to develop programs
- Monitor initiatives finances
- Develop strategies and implement tactics that will ensure an initiative’s success
- Delegate and oversee work of Program Directors, Associate PD’s and Project Coordinators
- 5+ years medical education experience
- Established management and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry
- Scientific acumen