All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A Continuing Medical Education (CME) provider.
Openings for medical writers in the Scientific Affairs department of a highly successful and growing medical education and communications company.
- Research, develop, and edit medical content, including abstracts, slide presentations, manuscripts, needs assessments, and learning objectives; review content to ensure scientific accuracy and relevance for physician specialty audiences
- Design education curriculum utilizing adult learning principles, including the design and analysis of learning assessment and outcomes surveys
- Adhere to and maintain expertise in regulatory guidelines for CE-certified education
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong time management, organizational, and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort with interacting with nationally-recognized healthcare professionals
- Advanced degree (MS, MSW, MPH, PhD, EdD) in science/education or clinical degree (RN, RPh, PharmD)
- Experience in adult education principles, curriculum planning, and survey development preferred
- Experience in neuroscience, infectious disease, and/or cardiology strongly preferred
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Experience in medical research, medical education, pharmaceutical writing, or medical writing preferred
- Familiarity with FDA, OIG, ACCME, and other regulatory guidelines preferred