All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is a leader in developing strategic marketing and continuing medical education initiatives for medical professionals. They are strategically aligned with multiple best in class specialty companies in the areas of interactive media, internet programming and market research. Our client specializes in consulting and partnering with pharmaceutical and health care organizations in the development and distribution of innovative custom communication solutions. They offer a unique entrepreneurial working environment with the professional resources to deliver innovative scientific programming with a flare.
Works independently to implement multiple independent medical education programs within the assigned budget and timelines. Manages the project resources to ensure deliverables are completed and are in compliance with all ACCME essentials and standards.
- Develop initial project time and event schedule.
- Maintains project budget through out the project life cycle.
- Executes vendor payments for assigned projects.
- Recruit and maintains relationship with program faculty
- Secures fulfillment vendors to support assigned project negotiation and execution of vendor contracts.
- Manages day-to-day project progress and support team in compliance with ACCME essentials and standards.
- Monitors project and team results against project expectations.
- Manages the on-site implementation of the project, including vendors and support team members.
- Manages project resources to ensure deliverables are completed in entirety and within budget.
Education and/or Experience
- Good communication skills
- Sound judgment and reasoning.
- Superior day-to-day workflow for the project team.
- Well-organized and strong multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and works well in a team environment.
- Customer oriented
- College degree; or one to three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience in the medical education, pharmaceutical marketing, or pharmaceutical advertising.