All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Agency specializing in medical communications and healthcare marketing.
- Develop and manage patient recruitment and retention programs for clinical studies
- Manage the development of patient recruitment materials, such as patient brochures, flyers, and posters.
- Manage the development and implementation of patient recruitment advertising campaigns using TV, radio, newspaper, and Internet advertising.
- Manage the development of patient retention and compliance materials, such as patient newsletters and websites.
- Serve as direct liaison with study coordinators (nurses) at the clinical study sites, supporting their patient recruitment and retention efforts.
- Serve as key client contact, ensuring that all time lines are met and a high level of client satisfaction.
- Minimum 3 years healthcare advertising agency or communications company experience
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Clinical trial experience a plus
- Clinical trial patient recruitment and retention experience a plus
- Patient education experience a plus