All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Associate Medical Director
A company the provides Medical Education and Publications services.
Medical and technical information source for internal team and client. Provide medical direction for projects and assure that all projects are technically accurate and meet program objectives.
Responsibilities Of Position
- Develop depth of understanding for assigned products, related medical areas, and competitive products.
- Proactively identify relevant literature and communicate marketing implications to team.
- Medically direct projects for assigned products (e.g., develop outlines and select references for a writing project; select participants and develop content for symposia and advisory boards).
- Ensure that projects are technically accurate, audience appropriate, and in line with product strategy or message.
- Build rapport with external medical community and client.
- Interact with healthcare professionals on programs to meet strategic objectives and build product advocacy.
- Manage workflow for assigned products and ensure deadlines are met.
- Create and maintain refman database for assigned products.
- Develop or revise copy for assigned projects.
- Participate in new product pitches and communication plans under direction of supervisor.
- Assist in strategic thinking/conceptualization of programs for assigned products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated.
- Ability to participate and interact effectively on team.
- Ability to multitask.
- PhD, PharmD or MD degree
- Experience with Internal Medicine preferred