All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
VP/SVP Of Market Strategy/Strategic Consulting
A firm specializing in health care communications and strategic consulting in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
We are currently recruiting for VP/SVP of Market Strategy/Strategic Consulting to join our team. The ideal candidate will work with our top pharma clients as the lead Market Strategy Consultant. They will be conducting and managing qualitative and quantitative projects for our top pharmaceutical/biotech clients. They will help clients formulate and implement strategies and programs. Services may include market assessment, forecasting, and identification/development of programs designed to meet brand objectives.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Management Consulting experience developing strategies and project infrastructure
- Experience assisting clients in creating business solutions and implementing strategies into tactical plans
- Proven ability to assess client needs and develop strategic recommendations
- Experience working effectively on cross-functional teams with top decision makers
- Experience in brand-building at various stages of product life cycles and knowledgeable in the development of various marketing programs within the pharmaceutical industry
- An advanced degree from a Top 20 program is highly preferred (MBA, MS, PhD, etc.)
- Minimum of 10 years experience with a mix of solid management consulting credentials, in-depth pharmaceutical and/or biotech experience, and an advanced education degree (MBA, MS, PhD, etc.).
- Must have excellent written, verbal, presentation and analytic skills required to excel in defining the implications of market research findings and communicating those findings in a compelling manner.
- Experience promoting and/or managing large projects in a management consulting capacity is required.