All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
A network of highly specialized healthcare marketing companies, all aligned to build brands that dominate.
One of our service groups has an immediate opening for an Account Director.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Possess working knowledge of medical education tactics ranging from opinion leader identification and engagement programs including advisory boards, leadership initiatives, non-branded programs, publication planning, promotional speaker training and implementation, and strategic projects
- Serve as primary point of contact with core client and provide direction to internal team members
- Coordinate internal teams and monitor projects to ensure client expectations are met
- Review program materials for accuracy and alignment with marketing messages
- Report progress to senior management on ongoing basis
- Provide on-site support for live events (eg, advisory boards, speaker training meetings) to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop rapport with top oncology experts
- Generate meeting summaries and contact reports to document discussions with clients; work with team to develop recommendations to client on ongoing basis
- Master and manage financial aspects of the business including development of budget assumptions, entry into on-line budgeting system, tracking invoices/payment, completing change of scope forms, and annual forecasting
- Develop understanding of marketing strategy for assigned brands and working knowledge of assigned disease states
- Work with experienced SVP to develop strategically-sound ongoing programs and annual tactical plans
- Working knowledge of urology or oncology, and desire and ability to learn quickly
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Prior Account Management or Pharma Industry experience (3 + years) with prior experience in medical education/healthcare marketing communications
- Cardiovascular category experience a plus
- Experience in client relationship building with willingness to travel
- Prior experience with forecasting and financial accountability
- Professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic with solid work ethic and commitment