All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Account Group Supervisor
A full-service provider of healthcare communications, this company specializes in marketing development, medical communications, advertising and promotions.
This is a senior level position with a leading pharmaceutical advertising agency. This person will play a key role in account and agency strategy and management. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a top-notch agency, head up a major account, and play a key strategic role.
- Provides leadership for client and agency product team.
- Develops client strategy.
- Identifies and addresses changes in the marketing environment and submits proposals, new ideas, and new programs to client.
- Anticipates client needs and proactively addresses issues with client and agency.
- Supervises an internal team and prioritizes projects for the team.
- Hires, trains, supervises, challenges, and enhances growth and development of internal team members.
- Works with the team to manage accounts, write proposals, develop and manage budgets, and assist in new business development.
- BA/BS degree from a 4yr college or university.
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience, including supervising a team, in an agency environment.
- Strong strategic focus.
- Possess excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.