All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
The Senior Interactive/Graphic Designer will keep track of emerging trends within the industry and have advanced knowledge of Internet and Web technologies, content and best practices. An understanding of the importance of design in strategic business thinking across multiple distribution channels is essential, as is knowledge of user-centered design. Possess a strong aesthetic sense and intuitive understanding of what makes a truly great interactive experience, as well as the ability to establish a vision and drive concepts and strategies through the creative and development process. Capable of managing project schedules in a fast paced environment.
The position works closely with Art Directors, Creative Directors, User Experience, and Delivery Managers throughout the creative process; from concept to execution. Your role as a Senior Interactive Designer is to create compelling, original designs ranging from websites, creative ad units (CAU), to video rich media online interactive modules. A Senior Interactive Designer is able to translate client business requirements, user needs and technical capabilities into designs that are visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging. This position requires excellent conceptual and narrative skills, as well as effective interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with senior creative directors, clients, delivery managers, and developers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Brainstorm and conceptualize new projects
- Take projects from inception to completion
- Participate in client meetings
- Interpret design direction from creative director and implement on a project level
- Create style-guides and design specs for specific projects
- Work with delivery managers to establish and follow production timelines and project time allocations
- Provide creative innovation for the projects you work on, and for the team as a whole
- Develop best practices, processes, and innovations to speed development timeline
- Work in a changing, team-oriented environment
- Mentor and share knowledge with other designers
- Able to delegate production work to junior designers, provide directions, and constructive guidance
- Proactive in seeking billable assignments by working with creative staffing and their supervisor
- Bachelor of Art degree in Interface Design or Graphic Design is preferred
- 5-7 years Interactive design experience with a focus on online marketing. Print design experience is a plus
- Strong sense of layout and typography
- Knowledge and understanding of Interactive media, including experience with social media, video integration, and Web 2.0 applications
- Basic understanding of information architecture and web usability
- Ability to be creative and innovative while adhering to brand guidelines and best practices for web and email
- Thorough understanding of digital design and production workflow for web and multimedia projects, including online marketing and advertising
- Strong Web technology background: Dreamweaver/Flash/Photoshop/Illustrator, HTML coding and CSS
- Knowledge QUARK and InDesign
- Knowledge of PHP, ASP, DHTML, Java Script and Action Script
- Strong knowledge of SEO and CMS a plus