All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Lead Interaction Designer
Our client is a marketing agency that helps build healthcare brands that patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals feel confident turning to and recommending when they are sick, in need, or helping others.
The Lead Interaction Designer leads the development of the user experience and provides usability and interaction design insights across a variety of high-profile engagements. This person works closely with clients and agency team to intimately understand user needs, and becomes the advocates of these needs throughout the project development cycle.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Create and present user experience solutions to internal teams and clients through sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts and functional specifications
- Quickly understand and refine client strategy and develop content and functionality that meets both client objectives and user goals.
- Collaborate closely with copywriters, visual designers, and programmers to design the user interaction model, information architecture, and user interfaces
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following: HCI, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Computer Science, Media Studies, Graphic Design, and/or related fields
- 3-5 years of experience developing interactive web sites and applications as information architect or interaction designer
- A good understanding of user-centered design principles. Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of interaction design process and skills.
- Ability to provide interaction-design and usability insights across a variety of high-profile projects
- Experience acting as lead interaction designer or lead information architect on site development projects, developing sitemaps, wireframes, flowcharts and functional specifications
- Experience with user experience research, both to uncover user needs and to test interaction design solutions
- Superior client-presentation skills, and experience interacting with senior marketing, research and technical clients
- Understand how to use and effectively incorporate interactive technologies
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and Visio
- Good understanding of common back-end technologies and platforms
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Prior experience in an integrated marketing communications agency desired
- Uncompromising attention to details