All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
Group Copy Supervisor/Associate Creative Director
A network of highly specialized healthcare marketing companies, all aligned to build brands that dominate.
Our client has an immediate opening for an Group Copy Supervisor/Associate Creative Director Copy.
Produces bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for Agency clients. Writes advertising copy from conception to completion for print, broadcast and online media to promote the sale of goods and services. A senior level position for an experienced copywriter who has the ability to research data, monitor and analyze market developments across therapeutic categories, shape strategy, and create bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for our agency clients.
- Brainstorm and develop creative concepts in all media.
- Writes scientific and advertising copy in all media.
- Collaborates with senior art personnel to ensure creation of consistent strategies and creative communications.
- Participates in shaping strategy.
- Detects vital disconnects and informs senior creative personnel prior to beginning copy.
- Delivers presentations to senior creative and/or account personnel.
- Maintains communication with senior art and account personnel concerning status of jobs.
- Creates and completes projects on time and within budget constraints.
- Researches and analyzes new data, trends and developments within market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field. Science background also a plus.
- Six or more years of pharmaceutical advertisng agency experience required
- Writing experience in all media required; science-related writing experience required; oncology or other high-science category (eg, neuroscience) experience preferred