All fees are paid by our clients. Our services are free to applicants.
EVP Director Of Client Services
A network of highly specialized healthcare marketing companies, all aligned to build brands that dominate.
- A Director of Client Servicess has responsibility for multiple brands within a therapeutic category, such as immunology, oncology or CV medicine. The Director of Client Services must have experience managing and integrating multiple disciplines required within each brand (i.e. professional, consumer, digital, medical education, CRM, Managed Markets).
- The ideal candidate must have agency leadership experience - typically president, director of client service, managing partner or other senior position. The Director of Client Services must have experience managing very large accounts - $10m + in revenue, have the ability to manage and motivate large, diverse teams, demonstrate exceptional client service skills and have a history of successful innovation and growth. This position works closely with the leadership of the Operating Companies. The Brand Chemists, who oversee individual brands within a franchise, report to the Director of Client Services. The Director of Client Services works with multiple agencies in NY and NJ and must be willing to travel to and work in flexible environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Primary client interface and partner
- Maintain excellent client relationships through delivery of superior insights
- Oversee and direct multiple brands, coordinating all disciplines to ensure alignment and continuity of brand and franchise strategies
- Lead cross-company agency team and provide access to all network resources to ensure successful delivery against business objectives
- Drive innovation and integration across all businesses
- 15+ years marketing/advertising agency experience on professional healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing
- 5+ years as a leader of account management personnel
- Minimum four (4) year degree required; Master’s Degree/MBA a plus
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Experience in working with and leading multi-functional teams and managing multiple businesses
- Demonstrable experience as a "change agent" in current position
- Innovative thinker who also has the ability to foster innovative thinking in others
- Can point to meaningful successes that they have "owned"
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation and time management skills
- Sound financial skills - able to understand key dynamics of managing a large business
- Very high strategic fluency, orientation and commitment to excellence, drives for results
- High digital fluency