All fees are paid by our clients. Our
services are free to applicants.
Assistant Manager, Speakers Bureau
An innovative, full service medical education agency.
Works closely with Speakers Bureau Manager
and members of the management team to support all clients' speakers
bureau departments, in addition to performing existing Sr. Coordinator
duties and responsibilities, in a timely manner and within department /
company standard operating procedures.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties and
responsibilities may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Assume role of first-line "go-to" person for departmental
issues and problem solve.
- Identify key issues to be discussed and/or resolved at
status meetings. May occasionally lead status meetings. Accurately take
meeting minutes from status meetings and disseminate to management team.
- Pull accurate monthly financial reports for clients and
forward to clients via email on a monthly basis or as directed by the
Speakers Bureau Manager.
- Accurately pull and or develop additional database reports
as requested by clients or associates and as delegated by management.
- Work closely with department, management, and IT on web and
database development for new and existing clients.
- Interact directly with client representatives, area
managers, and regional directors on a national level and to proactively
address client needs, and resolve client issues.
- Accurately develop and implement client satisfaction
surveys and present to members of the management team, and the client
as directed by the Speakers Bureau Manager.
- Work directly with client as necessary and as delegated by
management to provide superior customer service.
- ASsume the role of manager when the Speakers Bureau Manager
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree from four year college or university.
- One year related experience and / or training.
- Must be able to learn AMA, FDA, aand PhRMA policies and
guidelines and be able to explain to participants.